Simple, Fast and Practical
Medical Screening Service
HOW PATIENT SCREENING WORKS
Think of our product as a tablet based digital clipboard that streamlines your ability to provide preventative medicine, and track/report for MIPS while insuring that you get paid for the screening and counseling interventions that are mandated my MACRA and the Affordable Care Act.
Our tablet based clip board digitizes your current patient intake forms and administers appropriate screening tests based on your patientâs response to specific questions.
IMPLEMENT, DOCUMENT AND TRACK
We also help you with your implementation and documentation of Opioid Risk Management. Our software accomplishes this through an algorithm that interprets your patientâs responses to the Opioid Risk Test and the Somatic Sensitivity Severity Test.
Additionally, we track 6 MIPS Performance Indicators, fulfill 4 MIPS Improvement Activities, and provide reporting information on these criteria in real time!
Our software unlocks a revenue stream that allows you to get paid for those many services that you are currently providing for free.
We guarantee that you will be reimbursed for each of our Computerized Assessments (National Provider Average=$28.85). If your not reimbursed, neither are we.
Additional Reimbursements Include:
- Annual Depression Screen ($18.86 NPA)
- Annual Alcohol Screen ($18.26 NPA)
- Brief Alcohol Misuse Counsel ($26.24 NPA)
- Semiannual STD Counsel ($28.26 NPA)
- Tobacco Use Screen Counseling ($14.32 NPA)
- Obesity Counseling ($26.14 NPA)
- Fall Risk Assessment ($95.00 NPA)
- Assessment by Computer ($28.85 NPA)
- CVD risk reduction counsel ($26.14 NPA)